The AUR40216 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis trains students to perform advanced diagnostic tasks in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
Most Popular Questions
After successfully AUR40216 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis, students may apply for:
- AUR50116 Diploma of Automotive Management
24th October 2022
9th January 2023
10th April 2023
10th July 2023
9th October 2023
8th Jan 2024
8th April 2024
8th July 2024
- Must have completed an automotive mechanical Certificate III qualification, or be able to demonstrate equivalent competency.
- Must be of a minimum age of 18+ at the time of course commencement.
- English Language Requirements – IELTS (Academic) overall score of 5.5 or TOEFL IBT 46 or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or PTE Academic 42 or equivalent.
- Applicants originating from student visa assessment levels 1 and 2 countries without the required IELTS or equivalent score must undertake the Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test online to achieve ACSF level 3.
For further information on student visa assessment level and documentation, visit Department of Home Affairs’ website at: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/
Additionally, all applicants are required to:
- Complete Pre-Training Review
- Complete an LLN assessment – diagnostic process to identify if prospective student requires LLN support
*Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
Potential job outcomes upon completion of this course:
- Automotive Technical Adviser
- Master Technician
Units of Competency
AURTTA021 Diagnose complex system faults